SAP ABAP means Advanced Business Application Programming. SAP ABAP is an artificial language for developing applications and widely installed in business application scheme. Further the most recent version of SAP ABAP is Object-Oriented programming. We are one of the leading SAP ABAP Consultants which play a crucial role in the implementation of SAP software for an organization. All the SAP software is developed using the SAP ABAP in the entire SAP module.
ABAP is a programming language that runs in the SAP ABAP runtime environment, created and used by SAP for the development of application programs including:
- Module Pool Programming
- Data Conversions
- User Exits & BADI
The ABAP workbench is used by SAP for the development of standard and custom application software. The ABAP Workbench is also used to develop the dictionary objects such as:
- ABAP Editor is used to maintain the programs
- ABAP Dictionary is used to maintain the dictionary objects
- Repository Browser is used to show the hierarchical structure of the components
- Menu Painter used to maintain the graphical data user interface
- Screen Painter is used to maintain screen components for online programs
- Repository Information System contains information about development and runtime of the objects.
- Test and Analysis Tools
- Function Builder which allows to create and maintain function groups and function modules
- Data Modeler which supports graphical modeling
- Workbench Organizer which maintains multiple developments projects and manages their distribution.
SAP ABAP Implementation Process:
- Receiving the business Requirement document from functional consultant / functional analyst
- Analyze the business prerequisite
- Analyze the estimated time for growth
- Development of Object (ABAP application)
- Unit Testing by Developer
- Releasing the object to test environment
- Prepare technical document of the development
SAP ABAP Consultant roles and responsibilities may vary from company to company, the above are standard roles of SAP ABAP consultants.
Note: Contact Us or Write Us for any post implementation support you need or if you are facing any challenges for your current SAP ABAP installation